Friday 14 November 2014

Block a Week Friday

Block 75
Seed Squares



It took me two attempts to make this one, I kept purling when I should have been knitting and knitting when I should have been purling, I got it right in the end and so I should because it's really not difficult if you concentrate.




This block is made with rico creative cotton in turquoise, I edged it with sc and I am going to use it as a dishcloth and of course I had to try it out, it's a perfect size to wash the inside of mugs and cups and now that I know the blocks can be used for dishcloths I will be making more for that purpose to be given as gifts


Rating - easy
Curl - 0
size - 7"x7"
ends - 2


More examples of this block....

Made by mamamia
Made by Triccia




Progress -  number of different blocks made = 46


Numbers - 18,12, 1417, 19,24,26,30,31,34,36 4041, 42,43,44, 45,48, 5256,58,62,64
(Click on the number to see the block.)

Linking with


Have a great weekend









 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Very nice, Linda :-) I like the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those will definitely make lovely little washcloths. Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks a bit like basket stitch but a bit more interesting. Might have a go at this.
    Have a great weekend!
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beauty Linda.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!!
    Have a nice evening.:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like it could get a little confusing. It makes a beautiful effect though, nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx