Friday 24 October 2014

Block a Week Friday

Block 193
Ridges


Plain and simple consisting of one knit row, 1 purl row and then two knit rows in a contrasting shade. Very easy to incorporate this pattern into any of your projects, and because dishcloths are very much on my mind just now wouldn't this make a good one? the garter stitch ridges would be great to get those dishes clean.



I like the wrong side of this block too, it could be used as a right side it's so pretty.

Rating - easy
Curl - 1
size - 6"x 6"
ends - 4

More examples of this block

Made by appledumpling
Made by Triccia

Progress -  number of different blocks made = 43


Numbers - 181417, 19,24,26,30,31,34,36 4041, 42,43,44, 45,48, 5256,58,62,64
(Click on the number to see the block.)

Linking with



All the blocks in the Block a Week Friday feature are blocks made from the book 200 Knitted Blocks by Jan Eaton. You can read all about the challenge here and here, the challenge is on going and it's never too late to join in!

Hope you all have a great weekend. :)






 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Linda :-) You're right; it would make a nice dishcloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pattern!
    Happy weekend.:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pretty block, Linda. I'm loving all the variances in colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Particularly like this one, Linda. I like the wrong side too!
    Have a fun weekend.
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just going to say that I like the wrong side as much the right. I see I'm not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like this Linda, and the colours - would be pretty in the bathroom too!
    Thank you so much for your very sweet 'welcome back' message on mine - it means a lot to me!
    xo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's a super pattern indeed! Simple, pretty and versatile :-). Happy Sunday!
    Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx