Friday 14 March 2014

Block a Week Friday

Block 67 Chevron



This was another block where each row had to be meticulously ticked off as I went until I got into the swing of the pattern. I love the zigzag effect.

Rating - intermediate
Curl - 2
size - 6"
ends - 2

Another example of this block


Made by Una

Progress -  number of different blocks made = 13

Numbers -17, 24, 30,344041, 42, 45, 5256, 67  98113,
(Click on the number to see the block.)

Number of blocks altogether = 17


Linking with






Have a great weekend!



6 comments:

  1. Eek! Your block looks better than mine. There are a few patterns that need total concentration and this is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that stitch pattern is very interesting and different Linda - well done! Joy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way it looks all in one color, even more intricate than it would if you'd used more than one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Linda! I love the chevron pattern too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, I am slowly catching up with all my favourite blogs today. I love this block challenge you're doing. the knitted chevron is done so neatly and I envy your knitting skills. When I look at all your blocks so far I see them as little samples of stitches I have yet to try lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx