Friday 30 May 2014

Block a Week Friday


Block 8
Little Blocks


A very easy block, but even so I still managed to make a mistake can you spot it? This is made in cream believe it or not but the weather is so dull here today it looks grey.
 A blanket would be lovely in this stitch or even a little jacket.

More colourful examples of this block made by the ladies from Loving Hands




Rating - easy
Curl - 0
size - 6" x 6 1/4"
ends - 2



Progress -  number of different blocks made = 22
Numbers - 8, 1417, 24, 30,31,344041, 42,43, 45,48, 525667,70  98113,153, 200209
(Click on the number to see the block.)


Linking with




Have a great weekend!







 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I've looked but I can't find a mistake. There's one stitch that looks like it could be a knit instead of a purl but then I thought it could just be the light :-)
    It's a lovely block and would obviously be lovely in grey too :-)
    Tracey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice block! I love the basketweave stitch, I am currently working on knitting a baby blanket using the basketweave stitch and have grown to love it! have a nice day

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, I can't see a mistake. I know what you mean about the grey skies this week. A better weekend ahead, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, can't spot it. :) I love the look of this stitch in clothes, especially in a sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed
    reading it, you are a great author.I will make sure to
    bookmark your blog and will come back later in life.
    I want to encourage that you continue your great work,
    have a nice evening! Obat aborsi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx