Friday 26 September 2014

Block a Week Friday

Block 78
Lattice




A lovely easy block with lots of plain knit and purl rows alternating with blocks of 3 purl stitches and 3 knit, it results in a lovely textured finish.  I will definitely be trying to incorporate this pattern into some of my projects.


Rating - easy
Curl - 1
size - 6"x 6"
ends - 2

More examples of this block



Made by Una


Made by Triccia





Progress -  number of different blocks made = 39


Numbers - 181417, 19,24,30,31,34,36 4041, 42,43,44, 45,48, 5256,58,62
(Click on the number to see the block.)

Linking with



All the blocks in the Block a Week Friday feature are blocks made from the book 200 Knitted Blocks by Jan Eaton. You can read all about the challenge here and here, the challenge is on going and it's never too late to join in!

Hope you all have a great weekend. :)






 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

8 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed that you are still leading the way on this project. I remember this square. It was lovely to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pattern. I made a dish cloth from it a couple of years ago. It looks a lot harder than it is. I can see you are still having fun with the blocks.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one. Reminds me of basket stitch x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this square - so pretty and versatile. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, pretty. I think it would make such a pretty baby blanket.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx