Friday 25 July 2014

Block a Week Friday



Block 36 
Mock Houndstooth


This is a slip stitch pattern and lovely to do, it's so simple and gives a lovely patterned effect which could be used on any number of projects.
Rating - easy
Curl - 1
size - 6"x6"
ends - 4

More examples of this block

Made by Rachel
made by Sheri
Made by Jacqui
Progress -  number of different blocks made = 30
Numbers - 81417, 24, 26 30,31,34,36 4041, 42,43,44, 45,48, 5256,58,6267,70,96 98,100113,133,153200209
(Click on the number to see the block.)


Linking with



All the blocks in the Block a Week Friday feature are blocks made from the book 200 Knitted Blocks by Jan Eaton. You can read all about the challenge here and here, the challenge is on going and it's never too late to join in!


I'm going away for a few days so see you when I get back!

Have a great weekend :)







 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

8 comments:

  1. I love this patterned block. There are so many colour combinations to try. Have a great time away. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, another fiendish looking one!! I can't imagine how you rate this as easy as it looks impossible to me, but I guess that an advanced knitter like you understands these things a lot better than I do! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Linda :-) I love houndstooth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely few days away x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that block Linda, and the colours you've chosen. Have a lovely time away, xoJoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this block. Have a good break x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Linda, Have a wonderful few days away and have fun.
    Best Wishes to you.
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I made this block way back in the winter. I really like its uniform pattern which also looks cozy done in the two colours. Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx