Thursday 4 July 2013

Summer Link party!

Welcome to your Summer 2013 Stash-buster Challenge link Party!


parties, link, stash-buster, challenge, fun


I know we are all busy with family commitments, holidays and all the other things that happen in the summer months and naturally stash-busting does tend to take a back seat.  

The secret is small lightweight projects that can be popped into your bag and transported to the beach or wherever you find yourself in these warmer months. 
Using cotton yarn does help too and I have been going through my cotton stash and trying to think about what projects I can make with it.  One ideal project is the string tote I shared with you last month and I am still busy making lots of those for Christmas gifts.  

Also Ana has started her Stash-buster Fantasy Blanket CAL do check it out it's the perfect Summer project because you just do a few rows now and then and you can link up and show your progress right here.

I would love to know what you are making this summer so share your Summer stash-busting projects and give us lots of idea's!

This party will be running right throughout the summer so you have plenty of time to link up all those lovely makes.
Keep visiting your June favourites so I can reveal which projects you liked the most!

  • Stash-buster projects only please, all are welcome either complete or your works in progress.
  • Remember to link the picture from your actual post and not your blog address.
  • Click on other links to see what your friends have been up to and leave some nice comments.
Have fun!







May Party
April Party
March Party                                 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, I'm joining your stash-buster link party. I'm using a beautiful yarn to make a scarf. That yarn has been in my stash for about two years. It's time to use it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda ....just joined your summer stash-buster link party ........ice-cream another bits of yarn make !!!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Linda. Gracias por dejarnos tu espacio para poder compartir en él cosas bonitas. He enlazado el cojín hecho con los puntos que tan gentilmente nos ha enseñado Ana.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this summer party.
    So many lovely projects ......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx