Sunday 13 March 2016

Stash-Buster Link Party Five

Welcome to the fifth stash link party and thank you for linking all your lovely makes to the last link up.  As always there were so many beautiful projects and lots and lots of clicks, so thank you for visiting each other and spreading the love.

Here are the most clicked..
This beautiful quilt made by mrs moneypenny from Loving Hands
This lovely blanket made by Sigrid from Cat Cotton
My Cheerful Child Blanket
Creating a teacup tree made by Linda from Crafty Gardener.

Congratulations ladies and thank you for linking :) 

Now it's time to Party! remember all crafts can be included.


                        Stash-Buster Link Party 5


Rules

  • Please grab the stash-buster link party button
  • All crafts are welcome either complete or works in progress.
  • Link the picture from your actual post and not your blog address.
  • Be polite and click on at least 2 links and leave some nice comments
  • Please mention the link party in your post or display the party button in your sidebar if you want to be featured.






Any LH pictures are projects made by ladies who are members of Loving Hands, clicking on the picture will show you an enlarged version, if you would like any information about any of the projects shown please just ask in the comments section. 









 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Hi dear, many thanks for hosting & happy Sunday! Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for featuring my blanket!! It wasn't finished yet, but I'm so glad you already like it!
    Have a nice day,
    Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get moving or I'll miss the party. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those features Linda. Thanks for hosting the fun party and have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature of my little teacups. I had new visitors from your link up. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Linda! :-) Thank you very much for hosting this amazing link party. And wonderful crochet projects more clicked last week! Have a lovely day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Linda, my but you have so many talented people to share their lovely projects and creations. Thank you for sharing them on your blog. I am just getting back to blogging and have missed everyone. Hope all is well with you.
    Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such fun, I love a good stash busting party, thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx