Sunday 10 January 2016

Stash-Buster Link Party One

Welcome to the first Stash-Buster Link party of 2016! 

Thank you for all your feedback, I'm so happy that you would like it to continue.  I have decided to run the Link Party twice a month on the second and fourth Sundays.

I do hope that you will join in and link your stash projects whatever they may be, remember they can be complete or works in progress we want to see them all and be inspired to bust our mountains of stash yarn/material/threads in fact anything you have to feed your hobby.

Be brave and show us your stash if you dare! If it's anything like mine it's going to take a long time to bust it. 

Here are your December favorites....

Granny Square Stash-Buster Blanket
Created by Julie from Sum of their Stories
Katniss Everdeen's Poncho
free crochet pattern
created by Sandra from Hakeelfieber
Jolly Waves Cowl
free knitting pattern
from the blog Knitting and so on.
Congratulations ladies and thank you for linking your beautiful makes and sharing your free patterns.



                                             Stash-Buster Link Party 1


Rules
  • Please grab the stash-buster link party button
  • All crafts are welcome either complete or works in progress.
  • Link the picture from your actual post and not your blog address.
  • Be polite and click on at least 2 links and leave some nice comments
  • Please mention the link party in your post or display the party button in your sidebar.











 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Joining in on the fun! Glad you decide to continue the link party. I always love coming back just to get some great ideas!
    Happy Sunday,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to join in but think it might be the end of the week before I will have time to figure out what I need to do as I am going to be busy at work during the next few days. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take some photos & then join in as it is a proper stash buster x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Linda!
    Aww... all those wooly, knitted, crocheted things make me feel cozy and warm :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, I'm happy that you like to continue with your great link party, many thanks! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda!! Lovely blanket. I'm very glad you decide to continue hosting this amazing link party where I always find gorgeous ideas. Have a great 2016! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx