Monday 1 June 2015

June Stash-buster link party and your April favourites.

Welcome to the June Link Party and a big thank you for linking your lovely May creations.

These were your April favourites...



Top left - Barbara's little cardigan

Bottom left - Terra's Shawl

Top right - Pat's V stitch Blanket

Second Right - Flutemouses cheeky monkey

Third right - Ljubinka's infinity scarf

Bottom right - Nata's Sunshine gift

Congratulations ladies and thank you for linking.


June Stash-Buster Party




Rules
  • Please grab the stash-buster link party button.
  • Everyone is welcome to join in but Stash-buster projects only please.
  • All crafts are welcome either complete or works in progress.
  • Link the picture from your actual post and not your blog address.
  • Be polite and click on at least 2 links and leave some nice comments.
Keep visiting your May link party projects too because I will be showing the most clicked links on the 1st July, but only those who are displaying the link Party Button or have mentioned and linked back to the Stash Party in their post will be featured.

Happy linking! 




Any LH pictures are made by ladies who are members of Loving Hands, clicking on the picture will show you an enlarged version, if you would like any information about any of the projects shown please just ask in the comments section. 




 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

10 comments:

  1. I've had so much on I've missed the deadline again. Love the cheeky monkey!
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You link stash busting projects anytime Jacqui, yes the monkey is so cute. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for giving us this possibility to post here. :-D I'm glad about all these interests! Greetings, Sabine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great things! Maybe I should link up this month....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun fiber party Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can copy and paste your Stash-Buster Button ... but there is no code to put on my Blogger Page :-(

    I can link your page in a post; I hope that will work ...

    ~Val

    2turtledovedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx