Sunday 4 January 2015

The stash-busting continues and a new Link Party

Great news for all you Stashaholics the stash busting is going to continue out of sheer necessity on my part and lots of requests on yours.






See what I mean? and that is just a small part of my stash!


The stash busting began with myself and Ana from lanas de ana back in 2013 and has continued since then on a huge scale, I am so pleased with amount of yarn I have managed to bust and proud of all of you have kept up the momentum. 

Would you like to continue? or perhaps you would like to start, everyone is welcome to join us at any time. You can read all about it here 


Here are your November favourites.

Maria's Keychain hearts
Ljubinkas crocheted vest

Merediths Oliver Twist Shawl
Congratulations ladies and thanks to all of you who have linked.

Welcome to the January 2015 Stash-buster Party!




Rules
  • Please grab the stash-buster link party button.
  • Everyone is welcome to join in but Stash-buster projects only please.
  • All crafts are welcome either complete or works in progress.
  • Link the picture from your actual post and not your blog address.
  • Be polite and click on at least 2 links and leave some nice comments.
Keep visiting your December link party projects too because I will be showing the most clicked links on the 2nd February, but only those who are displaying the link Party Button will be featured.

Have Fun!









See last years Link Parties here




 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

14 comments:

  1. Hola Linda:
    Lo primero FELIZ AÑO NUEVO 2015. Que este año esté cargado de proyectos a realizar, salud y principalmente amor.
    Estoy muy contenta de que mis "corazones solidarios", hayan sido uno de los proyectos más votados de Noviembre.
    Por supuesto que cuentas conmigo para este año. Sigo teniendo mucha lana acumulada.
    Gracias por esta iniciativa, dando a conocer a gente estupenda.
    Besitos guapa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be joining, especially since I recently added to my stash. Ha! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful things!! I look forward to seeing what else you come up with and what everyone else taking part makes this year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Stash-Busting Year! I am proud to report that I've started on a stash-busting rectangular granny lap blanket. Not sure if I have enough stash for it though ... am hoping I don't have to buy anything. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely items, I am sure I will joining in this year, I have to get my stash piles down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting to see my shawl up on your blog. Thank you for hosting Linda.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great!! But I am still into stash building phase. How do you differentiate a specific project as a stash-buster, is it just from the left over yarns? May be I can join by March end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My stash has reached enormous proportions. Will try and make more of an effort to join in this year.
    It's one of my resolutions!
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm the same Jacqui, trying to wade my way through all my recycled fabric and avoid any more additions! Great link party Linda, happy to join you :)

      Delete
    2. Haha I'm the same Jacqui, trying to wade my way through all my recycled fabric and avoid any more additions!

      Delete
  9. Wonderful, Linda...I am in for the challenge!
    ♥ Ana BC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola Linda y feliz año nuevo. Me gustaría continuar un año mas en el stash-buster link party, es una forma divertida de terminar con los restos de lanas y ahora vuelvo a tener mas. Gracias por continuar.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting this stash busting link party, there are so many wonderful creative projects going on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx