Monday 3 February 2014

The Monday Smile

Happy Monday everyone I hope that you all had a great weekend and got your batteries well and truly charged.   
So what's making you all smile this week? as for me well it's always the little things

  1. I had my Dental Check up on Saturday and I needed no treatment yay!! you don't know how happy that made me feel, no more Dentist for 6 months!.
  2. I have a Holiday today, it's seems so strange not going into work on a Monday morning I feel a little bit disconnected if you know what I mean but I'm going to make the most of it and do nothing haha well what I mean to say is, just do as I please.
  3. Going out for a meal tonight to celebrate a friends birthday.
  4. I am still on track with my blanket, I'm feeling so pleased with myself because I'm in love with it again and I'm loving these little motifs more and more as they fly off my hook.

 It's hard to tell because of the lighting, but I have a white smile this week.


White is the colour of perfection. The colour meaning of white is purity, innocence, wholeness and completion.

So ok.... I'm pure and innocent 

and I'm working towards wholeness and completion...of the blanket that is so...it works for me. ;)





Hope you have something to smile about if not I hope this helps. :)








Out of the mouth of babes

JACK (age 3) was watching his Mom breast-feeding his new baby sister.
After a while he asked: 'Mom why have you got two? Is one for hot and one for
cold milk?'


MELANIE (age 5) asked her Granny how old she was. Granny replied she
was so old she didn't remember any more. Melanie said, 'If you don't remember
you must look in the back of your panties. Mine say five to six.'
 

BRITTANY (age 4) had an ear ache and wanted a pain killer. She tried in
vain to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her Mom
explained it was a child-proof cap and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with
wonder, the little girl asked: 'How does it know it's me?'



JAMES (age 4) was listening to a Bible story. His dad read: 'The man
named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife
looked back and was turned to salt.' 

Concerned, James asked: 'What happened to 
the flea?'





Have a great week! 



17 comments:

  1. These are looking great, love the colours!! Its going to look amazing when its finished! Love the kids quotes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charles, your blanket is coming on great too. :)

      Delete
  2. Good Morning Linda, Hoorah! no more dentist for 6 months.... I just love it when I get the all clear as well. Enjoy your day of "doing whatever you please", you will enjoy your meal out tonight all the more, as you will be relaxed and rested. I loved the children's quotes, especially the one about the age of the grandmother....I've just checked inside my pants and I am 14!
    Enjoy your meal this evening with your friends.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daphne, I just got back after having a lovely time wouldn't it be lovely if those panty labels were true. :)

      Delete
  3. Have a beautiful week !
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you're good to go at the dentist. I've always dreaded going there. Your motifs are pretty this week. Have a great time at dinner tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te va ha quedar muy bonita!!!!!
    muxuss

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is good to begin the week with a huge smile :-)
    Can´t wait to see your blanket...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these happy smiley posts! Yay for about the dentist! I'm going to have a crown put on a tooth on Wednesday morning and then no more dentist until July for me! Whoo-hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on a clean check up :-) I love your white smile to go with it. Enjoy your free day and dinner tonight. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are having a simle-y day too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! Way to go on the dentist, I bet that you are very pleased about that. Hope that you had (because you will have had it by the time you read this!) a great dinner out with your friend. A lovely way to end a day of doing as you please! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all your lovely comments, I just got back from having a lovely time with my friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always suspected that you were pure and innocent, now the dentist has confirmed it. :-) Thanks for the laugh now I must flea...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hear you with the "no dentist for 6 months"!! I hate going to the dentist when I know there's going to be a problem :[ Your blanket motives are looking great! And thanks for the set of cute things said by kids ... I have a few similar things written down from when my kids were small ... they still make me laugh ;) Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I havent stopped by in a while and am glad that I did. Your blanket is looking very nice and Im glad you had a day off, a white smile and are happy :) Thanks for the laugh.
    -Birgitta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx