Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween and stash-buster round up

Happy Halloween for everyone who is celebrating today.




Stash-Buster Round up




How is everyone doing with their stash-busting? there is only two months left to go so are you happy with the amount of stash you have busted so far this year.  I must say I'm very pleased with my own efforts  and I can see a noticeable difference in my stash.  
Click on the party link and take a look at all the beautiful projects everyone has been making this month.


Here are your September favourites.

Adriana's Cushion
 Regulators little vest
Marianna's Christmas Stockings
You still have till midnight tonight to link up with the October Party. The November link Party will be up and running on Tuesday November 5th

My totals this month are 1450 grams, please leave me your totals here if you are counting and take a look at the amazing amount of stash that has been busted this year. :)

9 comments:

  1. Thanks I'm happy :D the website is very beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see what everyone has done with their monthly stash, it's amazing what you can make with what you already have.
    Happy Halloween.
    Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I'll have to link up my latest rug!! I haven't been using much of my (mother's) stash lately, so haven't been able to link up. I'll do that now. Thanks Linda! Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Hallowe'en to you Linda! Looking at these stash busting projects makes me feel a bit guilty, but hey, I AM sewing at least!
    Happy weekend! Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda,lovely work as always. Thank you so much for leaving such a kind comment over at Chalky's I so appreciated it.
    Good luck with the last 2 months of stash busting x From the Other Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Linda, you have been having so much fun! The stashbusters are great. I remember the stashbusting days fondly....one day I will again. :-)

    Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are doing great for a good cause,interesting the holes in each and every square.I know you all are having so much fun with the Stash busting.....great year for all of you.Lots of colors , patterns and wonderful time.best wishes !...happy sunday Mrs Linda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx