Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Tiny Hearts Preemie Blanket and Booties

This blanket didn't take long to make but because I had to concentrate on the pattern I made so many mistakes it had to be pulled back lots of times so it took a bit longer than it should have done.   It was worth it though because it is pretty and lovely and soft to wrap around a little baby.  I made some little booties with the remaining yarn they were fun to do and a bit of change from the Teds.
Pattern link to blanket.

Booties Pattern




2 comments:

  1. I love the blanket, the hearts are really sweet. I also love the booties they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...